Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Loser/Winner

Last night I bailed on Jucifer. It was a 30 minute drive in the pouring rain and my wipers were acting up. Im lame, I know.

Just scored a day pass for each day of the Pitchfork Festival in Chicago, July 15-17. Cost me $157, Instead of the $110 it would have if I had purchased the 3 day passes when I first thought about it. Whatever. still gonna be cheaper than my SxSW experience, that's for sure.
"The Pitchfork Music Festival once again returns to Chicago's Union Park July 15-17, and we're thrilled to reveal some of the more than 40 artists who will perform on this year's eclectic bill. Among the acts who will appear: Animal Collective, Fleet Foxes, TV on the Radio, Cut Copy, the Dismemberment Plan, Deerhunter, Destroyer, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, James Blake, and OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All), Das Racist, Kylesa, Curren$y, Woods, Yuck, and Sun Airway. Many more will be announced soon."

This is gonna be pretty rad.

1 comment: